Sunday, September 16, 2007

food

I've been pampered with food, food, food and more food for the entire week!! Food taken for the entire week were .... *drum rolls*

  • Hokkien mee for supper on first day of arrival
  • Nasi Lemak
  • Popiah
  • 9-course chinese meal in celebration of sister's graduation
  • Chicken rice
  • Taman Midah Ching tong lou shu fun (without taugeh)
  • "Hill top" roti kosong banjir + nescafe tarik
  • Bak kut teh
  • Dim sum
  • Nippon-tei (japanese rice, chicken + egg + sweet sauce)
  • Chilles - fagaritas + salad + chicken wing + bottomless drinks
  • Sushi king lunch
  • Buffet lunch @ Big Apple, BTS
  • Starbucks drinks
  • Old town kopitiam - xi mut milk tea
  • Drinks @ The Attic, Bangsar
  • Krispy kreme packed from Melbourne Airport
  • Lastly, which I missed most...... Home-cooked food (been a while since I last had a proper home-cooked food - my own cooking doesnt qualify as one, sadly..)
I've pretty much ate most food that I'd crave for in Melbourne!! People always say, women need to cook well to tie their husband's stomach, and secure their heart. I think it applies to friendship as well. As we sit, we laugh, we talk, we gossip, we catch up, it's mostly on a dining table, or over drinking sessions. As such, being the usual weight and diet cautious me could worry no more. What's important is to catch up with old friends =) And equally important, they are places and food that I'm so used to having with ... ahh.. what a change in 2 months =(

Well, to disclose a lil, actual fact is I've lost 2 kgs in 2 months, and I feel less guilty eating that much. BUT... what goes up, must come down... by the time I finished packing and weighing my luggages (yes, luggages - I returned with a luggage, and going back with 2 now), I decided to weigh myself, feeling confident about the 2 kgs lost, hoping to maintain the weight. Holy cow, I went back to my weight 2 months ago!! Imagine losing 2 kgs in 2 months, but gaining back the damn 2 kgs in 1 week!! But it was hell of a fun week..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i did notice u looked thinner when u were walking towards me in mid valley..hmmmm..

Anonymous said...

yeaaah i agree... u looked thinner.... hehe... u look great la.. dun worry :D