Christmas in Melbourne is soooo quiet! Apparently, there are restricted trading days for business in Victoria, Australia! Even Coles, Safeway, Target, Chaddy, Portmans, Witchery, Cue, etc. are closed! Which resulted in a slept-all-day-Christmas =p
I am missing being at home for Christmas even more now... =(
Picking it up in 2016
10 years ago

1 comment:
BABE! I'd love to say 'welcome back' but I'm not there, so it's gonna have to be a cool~ Hope you're settling fine.
I know I've been like a ghost but I just wanna wish you a super belated Happy Birthday (Yes, we are IN the bracket, and I can say 'WELCOME' to you here!), and a semi-belated merry x'mas. However, I'm not too late to wish you a magical 2008, along with side dishes of love, happiness, prosperity, and a desert of all your dreams come true! N yah kno da lurv starts here =) Happy New Year, my dear friend!
Post a Comment