Friday, August 08, 2008

Beijing 2008 & EC's farewell

It's the night of the Beijing 2008 Olympics that most of us have been long awaiting for (for me was in particularly the grand opening)... But also a night for EC's farewell =(

The Olympics' opening ceremony was... splendid, excellent, fantastic, grand, impressive!! I must admit that Chinese are the most amazing species that fully utilise everything they have and flaunt them all at the right time! I am truly impressed by the 2008 Beijing opening! Certainly, I'm proud to be a Chinese too (always!) =)

Olympics aside, it's EC's last night in Melbourne after suffering for 9 months of boredom (and of course her friends suffered for 9 months of her whining =p) I am happy for her to have finally found a way out of this "pain".

Some individual EC photos

can't wait to get this Parker (not that I'm longing for a Parker, but zoom in for a closer view)

the most amazing idea by the photographer (m-e) in order to take a group photo (pity the glass pane wasn't as clean)

a group photo with EC

the girls with EC

m-e and the photographer (who stole my original idea of a group photo =p)

Apparently, in Malaysia, there was a whole lot of couples tied the knot today! "08.08.2008" Well, no doubt it's an easy date to remember. Lucky men, will not have problem remembering their anniversary! But I still reckon 2009 would mean more... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuuu...i like ur camera night shots! *jealous*

Mei-ee ah..just wanna let u know i've changed to blogspot jor..come by when ur free kay kay! =)

take care!
we're always missing u here!

Anonymous said...

ur time for parker pen will come .. jia you.. jia you.. in the meanwhile.. enjoy mel while u can .. =) -elin