It is a week now since my first yoga class. And yes, I've gone for 3 lessons this week and decided to let my body rest today (which is also the last day of the free pass).
I tried persuading CH to go for one class together, but he refused, even though there were men in the classes... oh well.. my plan for getting another 7 days free pass.. pooofff... gone.. =p
One good thing about yoga was that it made me realise and be conscious of how I sit, and my asana (posture in sanskrit). For those with backache, hunchback, etc. I would strongly recommend you to go for yoga to fix your posture up. But make sure the instructor is aware of your injury (if you have any). I'm sounding all yogi-ed. =p
For all I know, that was the end of my yoga lessons (at a professional yoga studio). Because we (finally) got ourselves stucked with Fitness First. Well well... to make it worth, I've decided to at least go 4 times a week for an hour per session. =D I hope we're able to keep each other motivated, and not give up after half a year like what he did the last time he joined the gym.
With all the yoga this week, and the coming exercises at the gym, we decided to feast ourselves with prawn noodles!! It has been a longggg while since we had prawn noodles, this time, with some beer. Yumm.... and a DIY dark choco fondue with strawberries and honeydew (inspired by the Max Brenner we had with Jacob, Phoebe and Vishnu). It was absolutely fantastic...
Yummilicious dinner and dessert


No comments:
Post a Comment