Sunday, October 09, 2005

those days

Has it ever occurred to you that something happened a few years back were as though it just happened yesterday?

Perhaps some might remember an incident which happened 5, 10 or 20 years ago. Whereas for me, I could clearly remember what happened today (9 Oct) 3 years back (2002), every single thing that I’ve done. I could still feel the over joy and excitement feeling. It is not only 9 Oct 2002 that I can remember. It is the ENTIRE October which is clearly engraved in my mind. These are the most significant dates that I can remember VERY clearly.


◊ 09/10/02 – :: icq ::
◊ 10/10/02 – :: C1 ::
◊ 15/10/02 – :: the 1st ever ::
◊ 21/10/02 – :: monash shooting ::
◊ 23/10/02 – :: roses ::
◊ 24/10/02 – :: BUS1021 assignment ::
26/10/02 – :: dinner & =) ::

These dates might mean a lot to some, it might not even mean a thing to certain individual.

Why October, you may ask. The reason is :: simple ::. It's because, it marked the very beginning of the happiest moment in my life. A beginning of which has came to an end T_T

There are things in life which some might choose to forget, to cherish or to be left as a sweet reminiscence whilst live on with life. But how easy can these be done? More importantly, how long will it take?

Perhaps the saying is true…

“True love is giving all you have to someone you know you’re going to lose”

As what I’ve previously posted, true love is when you’re able to let go someone you know you can keep no longer.

That’s life... that’s life... :: c`est la vie ::

No comments: