It has been quite a sad day. No, not about him this time, but it’s about this other him, who’s one of my close buds. Thanx for being caring and for whatever reasons you have for not sharing the clip. But I just want to say, I prefer to be treated equally. Yes, I believe in equality between men and women to a certain extent. What happened earlier was definitely a case for that!
Frankly, I need a friend who treats me equally but not overly protective. I’ve had enough of over protective boyfriend and would want friends who treat me just like a normal being. One theory which would apply best – the reasonable man theory. This is cus I’m also a reasonable girl! I feel that a girl has the right to whatever is within the capacity of a reasonable girl.
I have to stress, that I do feel happy for your concern, but it is something that I would like to be treated with equality, as I am also someone of the same ‘frequency’ and exposure as you do.
In fact, that is the main reason for the comfy hang out with you peeps! Just being m-E, and being treated as m-E. Free of the essence of sexism.

No comments:
Post a Comment