Monday, May 29, 2006

happpee!

It feels really good to be living a life for yourself. No status reporting, no feeling obliged to call even on the busiest day at work or while enjoying shopping with girl friends, no feeling sorry for going out with a bunch of guy friends, or even with a single guy friend. Enough of these! I don’t care if I’m not getting one anytime soon anyway =) hehe

I’ve been feeling really good lately. Even the smallest thing that happened in my life can satisfy my desire for joy.


1.
Perhaps I’ve moved on, knowing that I’d live happier without him (for now, and forever).


2.
Cousin’s wedding in October, and for some reason, I’m very excited over it. Guess it’s the first cousin’s wedding that I’m attending!! Could also be cus I’ll be contributing in helping her at the wedding!! Of cus, the toughest part, d-i-e-t-i-n-g !! >.<


3.
What else can make a girl so happy?? S-h-o-p-p-i-n-g !!! The
Cat City has sooo many handicraft and necklace and earrings and wonderful bags and bags and bags and bags!!! But WHY NO CUTE MEN??? We practically shopped til we drop!! First day was a “walkthrough” shopping, eyed on the few nice ones that we like. But even so, I’ve already bought 3 bags, 2 necklace, a few handicraft thingys, couple of Cat T’s, and a G2000 top! 2nd day collected an order from my best friend, and bought her 2 bags and a necklace!! Now we ended up requesting for a box from the hotel to have them packed for check-in.


4.
Reached level 42 finally on maple (after 1 week’s of hard work!), and a new map to venture.


5.
A terrible client on the first day, but was able to “tame” the wild dog and he was much more cooperative on the next day!


6.
Laundry service paid for! Going back with a bagful of clean, nicely ironed clothes!


7.
Feeling less stressful as compared to another colleague =p


8.
Going
Cameron Highland
for the weekend with colleagues!! Our annual trip – to promote work-life balance?


9.
Missing everything at home.. Will be back in KL in 2 days time!!


10.
Have plans for the GSS!!

Dear hun, finally a blog on happiness? *wink*

something's wrong with the codes [ol] and [li] >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats that u've moved on. Freedom to mix and match again! hehe

Still playing WC3?? Still suck with the orcs. :p