After a week of boredom at home, CH was sweet enough to bring me out for an angmo breakfast (which he does not really fancy normally, as it's really pricey and DIYable.)
Our plan for today was initially to...
- Breakfast in St Kilda
Walk the beach plus phototaking(but cancelled cus we felt we had a lil hay fever)Wash car(but cancelled cus there were too many cars queuing)Groceries at Vic Mart(but cancelled cus we were at the other end of the city)Gym after that(but cancelled cus it was blardee 33degrees!!)
Still ok-lah, at least some shopping to compensate the changesss in plan.
Since breakfast was the only one in the list that made it, I must definitely blog about it. We wanted to try this place - Brew Ha Ha, but it closed down! (or moved? - anyone knows?) Then we walked along the St Kilda street where the restaurants are and settled for this place called Veludo. No regrets at all - it was marvelous!
CH ordered the Big Fat Pommy Bastard (yes, it is what it's called) - which has eggs the way you like it (CH chose scrambled), on thick toast with bacon, sausage, hash brown, baby spinach, home made baked beans & tomato and onion relish PLUS mushrooms.
Since I couldn't take egg, it left me with only one order. The BLT - which has bacon, lettuce and tomato served on thick cut toast with garlic aioli, and smokey bbq sauce. I loved it - especially the thick toast. I wonder where could I get such toast, and how to toast it!!
The Big Fat Pommy Bastard and BLT
Wow, I would really go back for the breakfast again!
We called it the day after shopping, and now CH is with his Brothers in Arms on Wii!! -.-



No comments:
Post a Comment