Wednesday, October 15, 2008

yet another sin

It's 9ish now, and guess what I am having.. MAGNUM ice-cream!!
WAIT.... I am having it for a purpose...

Apparently the seats are really cool and spacious. I got to try!

Having said, this MC break is not doing my body good, with the calories... One magnum ice-cream (wrapper) allows for only one gold class upgrade. We need 2 obviously. That Mr. CH doesn't take ice-cream for I do not know what reason. I hope I do not need to eat his share! Is there any way to induce someone to eat ice-cream??


Whilst I am sitting at home alone, doing nothing, but updating my blog, I am feeling all vain and thinking of having mani- and pedicured. Googled for a good manicurist near my place, but couldn't find any... then I found this place in the CBD which looks really pro and good... French Pink..

I couldn't wait to be in the CBD to fix my ooogly nails. Hence I settled for one somewhere nearby. They don't look as bad as I'd imagine... My nails now look so pretty!

Perhaps I should consider maintaining them going forward? Sigh, these are the investments that girls have to incur, that guys would not have to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mei-ee!!!! omg so long didn't visit ur blog jor..so many posts i missed. but i read one where ur parents n sis came down..how come missing aldy one?

Yeah i lose weight quite easily i realized..i just hope it's not muscle weight i'm losing..but i still eat normally =)

Most importantly for now is more of how i feel i.e. lighter fitter...but how i LOOK, that's something i need to work on more haha..