Thursday, January 01, 2009

happeee 2009

Happy 2-oh-oh-9 !!!

There goes the time we join in the crowd for a countdown to a new year in Bukit Bintang, KLCC, etc etc.

Here comes the time where we enjoy the moment of togetherness.. I am more than happy to enjoy the fireworks from afar. No more unnecessary sweat, jam and smelly b-o's (of others =p)! I've grown up. Perhaps I am learning to enjoy life that does not require too much trouble =p

Oh well, there goes 2008... and hello 2009!!

Resolutions? Frankly, ever since high school, I have not made any resolutions since. As I was never able to achieve not all, but most of them! So, I didn't see a point to it. It will be the same for this year. All I need, and all I want to do is to enjoy life, and be happy!! And shoo those stressful times! Oh, can I be more greedy... to hope for a better economic condition? =p

And I'm really happy today, cause I had some hints from someone yesterday.. =D

No comments: