Sunday, January 04, 2009

he did it!!!

Yes, he did it! He asked yesterday night after the dinner! =) I am so happy... (not because I have been longing for the question, but more of knowing he's is a responsible and romantic man) =)

Oh, and granny's birthday pictures? Here they are!


Family picture...

Siah sisters =)

This was my idea, and the rest followed!! haha


M-E & CH with granny


Looking pro...


This is cute.. shot by Sher Mann...


The group pic that never stop growing...


Cousins 'dong dong hee' with granny...



It was such a fun night! I was sooo happy seeing granny enjoyed her night and 'dong dong hee' with us! haha...

And of course, with my good news to the family! Haha..

He has arranged for a p-to-p lunch for this afternoon... Thankfully, it all went well!! My granny was sooo happy to be invited for lunch.... =)

What's next? Announcing to my close friends of course =)

No comments: