Ever have a favourite line in a song that you’d specially sing to, when the tune arrives? A phrase that catches your attention and really like in a song?
I personally have lines in songs that I favour a lot. To quote a few are..
:: 喜欢喝珍珠奶茶 ::
:: 困难要用我的坚强和努力勇敢面对 ::
:: 我们之间闯进了贼偷走相爱得一切 ::
:: 你的心那么脆,一碰就会碎 ::
:: 不要一张双人床中间隔着一片海 ::
:: 张开双手变成翅膀守护你 ::
:: wake me up when September ends ::
:: 一变四四变十二来到这礼拜更加讽刺 ::
To add on, has anyone ever tried listening to ONE song non-stop? I’ve been listening to this particular song since 11am today. A total of 6.5 hours =) That excludes the time I listen to it in the car =)
This song doesn’t really sings out my feelings, but it’s just a song that touches me. Perhaps, it’s somehow similar to what a good friend of mine is experiencing.
Go strong girl!
**************************************************
昨天。。梁静茹
假装你不曾亲吻他的脸
假装你不曾靠在他的肩
假装你不曾赞美他的眼
假装你不曾记得他鼻子的弧线
虽然你现在躺在我身边
虽然你现在只对我想念
虽然你现在说爱我不变
但为何你只抽他习惯的香烟
我可以占有你眼睛全部的视线
在亮了灯的房间
你的心有一部份我却看不见
我已经占有你生命全部的时间
却在意那些你从来不说
我从来不问你的昨天
**************************************************
Picking it up in 2016
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment