Accounting grads may make good accountants, good financial controller of huge companies!! But what about their own expenditures? An example of an accounting grad who is badly in debt.
I was wondering where all the money has gone. As I checked the transaction history, guess who drained me? RM1800+ was for enrolment to a professional exam – a core CPA subject! Look how good accountants are in generating money!
We were paid in advance for Christmas, will we be paid in advance again for CNY?? I hope we do, since we’re not even given bonus as yet!! I wonder who set such arrangements, no bonus before CNY?? =(
I shall add another resolution for the year. Another 2 simple words – SAVE MONEY!! But plans for trips have already been arranged! Alright, I shall save for the trip then! =) Hope it will be a great one. All I ask for is a relaxing trip out of the hectic KL life, get a sunbath, a good tan, and some chilling sea water =) That’s just heaven for now!
Mr. trip coordinator, we must make this a good trip, I’m sooo looking forward to it!
Picking it up in 2016
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment