Friday, January 13, 2006

MC-ians

I was having a chat with a colleague who so coincidently is a high school friend’s girlfriend. She was filling me in with stories of the ongoings of this bunch of high school friends, worse, classmates! I was totally clueless, which then I realised, I’ve not been a good friend. I’ve hardly kept in contact with many of my high school friends. There are only a few very very close girl friends I stayed in touch with. I’m feeling terribly guilty now.

This reminds me, my girl friend will soon be back! I can’t wait for the 15th to arrive. Perhaps give her 2 – 3 days to rest (jetlag and all) and settle her things, and I WANT TO MEET UP WITH HER!! She promised to introduce her lovely boyfriend as well. I can’t wait to meet the lucky guy!

Dear MC-ians, I’m so terribly sorry for not keeping in touch and making time to meet up. I promise to try my best for each outing, is that a deal? =)

No comments: